Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in Clearing : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Jun 3, 2008
Ken Dooley answered:

I would consult an architect as there are differences between a single-family home and a mult-unit building when it comes to a roof deck. They can help you with permits and also let you know if the structure that will support the deck is adequate.

Good Luck, Ken.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice