Foreclosure in Clair Mel : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
I am renting a house but I was told it is in foreclosure what are my rights. Tampa florida
As for any legal rights you may have, do consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate , he/she can best advise as it relates to your specific situation.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 21, 2011 Foreclosure in Clair Mel
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Hillsborough County > Clair Mel > Foreclosure in Clair Mel
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer