Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Charlottesville : Real Estate Advice

  • All128
  • Local Info14
  • Home Buying34
  • Home Selling9
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 2
Sat Jul 24, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Why not protect yourself and any other assets-- consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate, he/she can best advise as it relates to your specific situation.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 15, 2009
Kristy Hull answered:
Give Thurston Ford, REALTOR a call. He specializes in Foreclosure, Bank owned property, short sales, etc.

He works in my office and I know he is great to work with and finds great deals!

Thurston Ford, REALTOR Cell: 540/ 797-5078 Email:
Spring Cho Real Estate Group
701 Brandon Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24015
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice