Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Carson : Real Estate Advice

  • All97
  • Local Info12
  • Home Buying34
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 36
Fri May 3, 2013
Roberto Gosim answered:
Hello ust2beskinny,
If you're inquiring about the Colony Cove complex,
a 2 bed, 2 bath listed mobile homes range from
$34,000 to $70,000. Since you mentioned nothing new or
upgrade my best guess is towards the low side.
For detailed free market analysis contact me.
Thank you.

Roberto Gosim
Century 21 Action!
DRE Lic#: 01362188
Cell: 01362188
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 2, 2013
James Sanchez answered:
Quitclaim deed... you can print one off line or even better and more expensive, have an attorney draft one up for you. This way you know everything is good and have it recorded. You might even want to talk to your tax guy to see how it would affect you or your parents. Also don't forget.... if there are any loans under your parents name or if they are co signers, then they would still be responsible for them. Even though they are no longer on title.

... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Hi there,

I don't believe your situtation will work for a VA loan. In particular, the plan to turn the house into a health care busines.

Best regards,

Elva Wormley
Cobalt Financial Corporation ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 7, 2011
Felix Hung answered:

Is this to rent or to buy? What is your budget? La Canada is a long way from Carson...can you tell me more about that?
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Glenn Gaspar answered:
Hi, there are many variable factors that come into qualifying a buyer. I can recommend a trusted lender who can determine what you can or cannot afford. His name if Michael and his cell phone number is (714) 726-9950. Please becareful for there are many lenders who are not well versed in our industry or for today's market place.

If you are looking for a full time REALTOR...Give me a ring!
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 10, 2010
CJ Brasiel answered:
Jo -

Asking for cash outside the HUD-1, circumnavigating the short sale lender is considered fraud. Have your agent and their broker bring attention to the listing agent's broker immediately.

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 10, 2010
Glenn Gaspar answered:
Hello Jo, First thing speak with your agent and ash him/her if you had submitted with your offer the SSA, Short Sale Adendum, form. This form protects you and states when all time frames stated within the purchase contact are to start, plus when your deposit is to be submitted into escrow. Start there for if you did...Your close of escrow date will be different then what you have been told if you do not have the short sale approval letter from the bank. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 14, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Yes, rent to own properties do exist --consider working with an agent as he/she can answer questions, locate properties, schedule showings, handle related paperwork, etc.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue May 18, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
If paying in cash, you may be able to purchse--however, inform yourself as to exactly what permits are needed--do check with the local building's department first as to exactly what will need to occur as it relates to this specific property in order to obtain permits and c/o's--then make your informed determination. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 11, 2010
Deon Williams answered:

I appreciate the sensitivity of your situation; however, I must emphasize from an investor position what they are usually looking for. An investor is usually looking for a scenario that will make capital sense for their involvement. At $400,000, in this marketplace, your particular property isn't advantageous for an investor to want to get involved. This is in fact the hardest part of being a Realtor, is being the sound voice of reason that has to bring bad news.

My very first short sale was conducted on my parents home, into which they poured countless man hours, and it was tough sledding. But my family has sense moved on to bigger & better things, only to realize that what they had paled in comparison to what they COULD have. The first step in every journey is always the hardest, but it is necessary to reach your final destination.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 12, 2010
Ralph Windschuh answered:
My first question is: do you have a signed buyer broker contract with your realtor? If not, you may want to consider changing realtors. A good buyer's agent should be able to properly advise you on how much to offer and assist in negotiating to make sure the deal goes through or you at least have a decent shot at getting your offer accepted. I would be pleased to refer you to an agent if that helps. Please feel free to contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
... more
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Sat May 11, 2013
Fran and Mark Redding answered:

Any equity remaining after paying off the mortgage,costs of sale and any other property liens would go to your estate to be distributed according to your directives.

Fran and Mark Redding
Prudential Fox Roach
1010 Stony Hill Road
215-321-3307 DIRECT
215-208-7169 Cell
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 24, 2010
Michael Magaw answered:
Is what for sale?

If you want a faster response, send directly to me at

Michael Magaw
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 16, 2009
E. Dan Ferrera answered:
Hello future home buyer. If you can show proof of income by way of w-2 or even if you are self employed but report through a 1040 I can help you right now. Let me give you a warning though if you are self employed and made $ 60,000 last year but reported $ 15,000 Don't bother. If you are planning on purchasing in Carson you will need more than that to qualify to purchase a place. At any rate call me, I have solutions for your credit ( I can restore and raise your FICO LEGALLY) and for your loan.
Dan Ferrera 323 630 7037 Direct line
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 17, 2009
Joyce Reese answered:
Did you ever register and more importantly, do you still have any questions?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 11, 2009
Slade asked:
Wed Sep 21, 2011
Andrew Jones answered:
It depends ot the repairs. I'm not an expert on the FHA's requirements, but most lenders will not finance a house if it is not basically habitable (i.e. the property must have a functioning bathroom, kitchen, not have any serious structural defects or other hazards, etc.) Some houses are unfinanceable because of this. Best of Luck. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 28, 2009
Emily Knell answered:
Your question didn't link to a house, just email to me the address you're inquiring about & I can let you know if it's still for sale.
562-430-3053 cell ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 20, 2009
John Paul Ledesma answered:
Try calling the Coldwell Banker Coastal Alliance franchise and ask the manager to help you.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 13, 2009
Steven Ornellas answered:
Hi Peliaca, sorry, I'm pretty sure they are not since they cover maintenance. Consult a Tax Advisor to be certain.

Best, Steve
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice
Home Buying in Carson Zip Codes