Financing in Carlisle : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Eric Erickson, Real Estate Pro in Andover, MA
Eric Erickson answered:
As an American citizen living abroad with a condo in Washington, D.C. can I re-finance even if I am exempt from paying US taxes?
I am completeing an investment property right for a couple who live in Asia. Contact me wiht your details and I will let you know your options.

Contact me via my profile.

0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 6, 2014 Financing in 01741
Louis  Wolfs…, Real Estate Pro in Needham, MA
Louis Wolfson answered:
As an American citizen living abroad with a mortgaged house in Massachusetts, where can I find a bank that will refinance it?

Any lender will be happy to work with you. Especially in Carlise. You do not have to live in a country to obtain financing. You do have to have provide that you have the inco ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 9, 2012 Financing in 01741
Scott A. Nel…,  in 02155
Scott A. Nelson answered:
Change in minimum credit score problem! PLEASE HELP, offer accepted on old pre-approval letter.
I've had great luck with Jim Bain of Wells Fargo in Woburn, MA. He'll take an indepth look at your situation and give you a clearer idea of what loan products are out there and what if ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 4, 2011 Financing in 01741
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Carlisle > Financing in Carlisle
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer