Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Callahan : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Thu Dec 23, 2010
Phil Rotondo answered:
Do you have any further information for the property?
Such as the MLS # and the city/county? Or where did you see the property?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 4, 2010
Janet Davis answered:
It is call a 203K loan in which you would include the repairs. Since you already purchased the house I am not sure you could change it. You can go to HUD gov website and it a list of approved lenders for 203K loan. The link is . Just type in Jacksonville and it will bring up a list. Hope this helps. ... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 25, 2008
Myke Atwater answered:
Maybe you are tenK grand too high on your price. You can either lower your price, or the buyer can come up with 10K somewhere else, or you can renegotiate on some other points. If you have two appraisals, you probably are going to continue to get this sort of price. You might get more by making it a conventional mortgage--they tend to not be quite so tough. That is one reason why a lot of times a seller won't take an FHA loan or a VA loan--tougher standards. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Callahan Zip Codes