Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in California : Real Estate Advice

  • All2K
  • Local Info96
  • Home Buying1K
  • Home Selling180
  • Market Conditions51

Activity 127
Tue Apr 15, 2008
Oscar Espinosa answered:
Realtors like my self have access to MLS for rent listings.
Investors who want to rent out their properties list them with MLS system.
I'm local, Pomona is next door to me so I can provide you with the information you need furthermore one of my assistants can show you around those properties.
Feel free to contact me.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 8, 2009
Eric H. Wong answered:
Do yo want all homes, all 2 bedroom homes, jst 3 bedroom homs? Shoot me an email, and I will send yo the information.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 5, 2008
Larry Story answered:
A local realtor could easily pull that information for you from their MLS database. Are you looking for your specific area or another? Just contact a licensed realtor in your area and they can give you whatever information you want. Depending on the county you could try the county website at the register of deeds site. Some counties websites are up to date enough to where they can provide you with that information.

Good Luck
Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 18, 2011
Johnny Huang, MBA answered:
I would interview several property managers before you sign anything! Just my 2 cents
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Ben Goheen answered:
Hi Rp,
Here is a list of a few other sites you can post your home for free:

There are many more, these are the ones off the top of my head that seem to be the most popular.
... more
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 3, 2008
John Batterton asked:
My dad bought a parcel in the 70's.I would like buy it.But i am haveing trouble finding the address?The parcel# 0599-481-07-0000.I was also wodering what it's value is?Also what steps i...
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 3, 2008
Mary answered: -- San Francisco Chronicle -- San Jose Mercury News
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 3, 2008
Muriel Sorensen asked:
Thu Oct 20, 2016
Kenneth Lee answered:
Try You can advertise for free and also choose the specific district.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 30, 2008
Laarni G. Omingo answered:
Hi Viri,
I would rather you cross your Ts and dot your Is before you sign, esp. on a probate sale because they require more legal wranglings and I would really feel bad if you loose a house due to technicality.
All the best,

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed May 21, 2008
Elizabeth Sechrest answered:
The Franklin report is researching San Francisco right now. The book and website will launch in 2009.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 18, 2008
Cristyn asked:
In CA, to be a commercial property manager, are you required to have a real estate license or broker's license, if your employer has a brokers license?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 14, 2008
Terra Bruns answered:
Mon Mar 17, 2008
Lourdrie McNamee, MRP answered:

Hi, it depends are you looking to lease or purchase?
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 15, 2008
Ute Ferdig answered:
I don't think that the California Department of Real Estate has a place for forms. You have to be a member of the California Association of Realtors to access the forms through WinForms which is the forms program for CA real estate professionals. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri May 2, 2008
Deborah Madey answered:
A Realtor who specializes in foreclsoure sales would be able to help. You can also check w/ the county office, or sheriff office.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 23, 2010
Warren Petracek answered:
Since I don't have my legal dictionary on hand, nor my basic real estate book....let me wing this in layman's
off-the-cuff terms.
prescriptive easement is just as it indicates - there is some party that has some type of limited use for a easement which is part of a specific parcel of property. This may be an ingress-egress easement for a road,or utility easement or a number of things.
adverse possession is a situation where a non-owner of a property claims rights to the property based on his/her long term use of it. This is old common law, as I remember. It requires some form of documentation of use of course. Or if you're on the owners' end--proof of their non-use.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 18, 2008
Maria Apron answered:
Did you find a foundation specialist? I am l ooking for one also and am waiting for responses, which I will send to you when I receive.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Walstmnky answered: aggregates rates from many sources and publishes national and state-level rates:

Mortgage professor's website publishes 14 lowest wholesale rates daily.

I think your best bet is to work with a mortgage banker that is trustworthy, because you can go crazy trying to chase the lender with the lowest rate. A trustworthy mortgage will disclose all his/her fees up-front, and will have the ability to tap into the best wholesale rates for your credit profile / area.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 7, 2008
Rebecca Chambliss answered:
Any capital improvement that requires a permit from your city can trigger a reassement. Windows and insulation can actually get you a tax break (income not property.) However a kitchen remodel often triggers a reassement. I would suggest you contact the city and see if there are any special programs for seniors. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search Advice