Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Burleson : Real Estate Advice

  • All82
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying26
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 46
Thu May 16, 2013
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
Only a few weeks ago the answer would probably have been 'no'. However, just yesterday I heard from one lender who is once again able to do 90/10 loans, a first mortgage for 90% of the value and a second mortgage for the other 10%. Check around with several lenders and see what can be done. You might also want to check with local realtors to see if they now of such a product in your area. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
Where is the link to your listing? you did not attach it to your question!
Are you a Realtor with a listed Property or are you a Seller, selling the property by Owner. If you are
selling by owner you cannot list your property or add photos for that matter to your listing, as only
licensed Realtors and their brokerages with MLS listings are allowed to post listings on Trulia.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ----
Check out my website at htttp://
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 16, 2013
janiceestrada288 asked:
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Nikki Skalsky answered:
Dana I can send the listings to you for free on foreclosures, all I need is your email address. Hope to hear from you soon!! Thank you, Nikki Skalsky
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu May 16, 2013
Bill Posey answered:
I would advise you to speak with a professional realtor before basing a decision upon the map. Although, maps have all of the best intentions, the market as well as demographics are such a moving target that to be sure, see a professional realtor that knows the area. If I can be of service, please don't hesitate to call, email or text.
Bill Posey
Story Real Estate
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 16, 2013
Scott Godzyk answered:
I think any agent who has taken the time to pass the state test and advance themeselves by taking additional classes to become not just an agent but a Realtior will be honest. The difference you will find from agent tio agent is their work ethic. While large big box style firms have a business concept on working with many clients, you can get lost. Where some smaller agency's prosper by continuing to offer the old fashioned personal service guiding you through each step of the buying process. My tip is intervoew the agent and make sur ethey will offer what you need. Bigger is not better, hard working and attentive is better. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Jolene Clarke answered:
Shannon creek is a nice neighborhood in a growing area. Mountain valley is another but Joshua isd. Plantation has a community pool at the front and near the walking/biking trails of hidden creek. Oak valley as well is a option with oversized city lots. If you would like to see the interior of any of the homes tomorrow let me know. I can also help save you time by finding homes that meet what you are looking for in great neighborhoods. There are a lot more great neijborhoods in burleson than what I have listed. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 31, 2012
Jolene Clarke answered:
It's a personal decision when to walk. For the issues that you know exist you should get estimate for the repairs. You can have the electric turned on at your own expense, but would be difficult to do in this timeframe.

The HUD inspection will use generators for all electrically test. If they are refusing for you to turn on the water then they have determined a water issue that could be a leak.

If you have more questions, feel free to contact me.

Jolene Clarke 8172664959
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Jolene Clarke answered:
Lender and realtor usually have relationships which help with a smooth transaction. I would suggest talking with a realtor then she/ he can suggested the lender that they normally work with.

I would love the opportunity to help you.

Jolene Clarke 8172664959
A moment ago - [x] delete
... more
0 votes 23 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Linda Brown answered:
Send me the address and I'll let you know that answer immediately. Or call. me at 817-297-9292.

Linda Brown
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 25, 2012
Cathy West answered:
Likely so, MORE information is required. Your first step to home ownership is to chose a Real Estate Agent to represent you & your interest in buying a home. I can get you in touch with a lender who can prequalify you for a loan, enable you to discover how much of a home you can afford. Then I can help you find a home within that price range. Indeed, monthly escrows toward Taxes & Insurance does need to be considered. In addition, depending on the size of down payment, you may need to pay monthly mortgage insurance too. When buying a home, you need to be guided by a professional you can trust. Buying a home is likely the largest investment you will make, it's a huge investment-you should be lead by a professional not a "sales pitch" that is based on "car dealer" type tactics. Home buying is far different than car buying. Call or email me, if you would like me to help you! Cathy West, Keller Williams Realty, Burleson (817) 681-3170 Email: :) ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Teleisha Schmidt answered:
Please give me a call an I will be happy to guide you!
Teleisha Schmidt
Realty stop
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Gerry answered:
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Jolene Clarke answered:
It can be listed either way as well as semi annual. If you let me know the address that you are looking at I can look it up for you.

Jolene Clarke - ReMax
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 11, 2012
Nikki Skalsky answered:
The best thing to do is to contact the Burleson Independent School District.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Janet Peterman answered:
That is not correct. Some HUD homes if you win the bid and offer list price you can get into the home with special financing and just pay $100 TO GET IN THE HOME.
0 votes 19 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Kathy Gillispie asked:
My grandson is having a hard time finding a home to rent He has a good job and can ay up to a thousand a month but has a non violent felony against him What can he do
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Kathy Gillispie asked:
My grandson is having a hard time finding a home to rent He has a good job and can ay up to a thousand a month but has a non violent felony against him What can he do
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Don Groff answered:
That depends on the landlord and their tolerance for the added risk. I'm sure he can find some place but it may be more difficult. Maybe writing a good letter of explanation as to the circumstances that occurred if they are helpful to his situation. Landlords and their agents look at the entire picture to make a decision. The risk reward has to make sense. Maybe he could offer to put down additional deposit money plus first and last months rent to compensate for his situation. Again, not knowing all the details it is hard to say.

Best of luck to your grandson.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157 |
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
1 2 3
Search Advice
Burleson Zip Codes