I'm sorry that you are in this situation, and, unfortunately, don't know a good attorney in that area. However, please don't throw the baby out with the bath water! From your post, I assume you want the home, are ready to move in, but are annoyed and inconvenienced by this delay. If you walk and don't close somewhere else immediately, your hotel and storage costs could be MUCH worse! You could try asking the bank to reimburse you - it doen't hurt to ask! best of luck!