Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Buffalo : Real Estate Advice

  • All549
  • Local Info45
  • Home Buying249
  • Home Selling31
  • Market Conditions11

Activity 7
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Tim Moore answered:
What you are asking for is called a delayed settlement date. This is where you place an offer but rather than closing ASAP you ask for a closing in the future sometime. You can do this, it is up to the seller if they will allow it or not. You take away some of your bargaining power when you do this since you will make the seller nervous as they will wait to close and something could happen - this is how the seller will view it. Don't plan on making a low offer and also asking for a 90-120 day closing, the seller will not be happy with that and probably will reject it. I can tell you closing and having a month in the rental left is a nice thing and worth the money because you have a whole month to move out and in the new house and you have time to paint and do anything else before you move it. Closing and having to move that weekend is a nightmare. The only down side is if rates change and go up while waiting to close, but that seems unlikely these days. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 21, 2015
Anna M Brocco answered:
For school information see links....
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Bondgirl.007 answered:
Cheektowaga is about 6 - 10 miles outside of Buffalo. But if you are interested in complete demographics you can check out the 2012 census data.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 21, 2017
Joe Sorrentino answered:
Unfortunately, our two top grocery stores are local and Regional: Tops Markets and Wegmans:
Dashes is another local but smaller store:
Then there is Aldi's
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Anna M Brocco answered:
Not sure your question is understood--you can go for a walk whenever you wish--if you have safety concerns, contact/call the local police department and ask all your questions.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 19, 2009
John Paul Ledesma answered:
Contact your City's (or County's if you are not in a City) Planning Department as they should have complete land use history for the area they have jurisdiction over.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice