Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Bucks County : Real Estate Advice

  • All68
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying32
  • Home Selling14
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 547
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Marchettiallen asked:
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Janet Marchione answered:
Mon Aug 27, 2012
R. Eric Axelson answered:
Hi Zinoviy, there are all similar. You can Google each town's official website to get a feel for the community. You can also check out and Let me know if you would like more advice about properties and values.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Brian Luce answered:
The majority of Solebury is Well Water (and septic systems) so there are no bills for water / sewer. (other than routine maintenance that is) (I'm a resident of Solebury).

Are you referring to one of the newer developments where there is usually a large "shared" well. In those (few) areas you DO have a monthly bill for water usuage (and sewage disposal) and those fees (last I checked) did seem a little higher than some surrounding areas that have "true" Public Water and Sewer Service.

If you are looking in the area, I'd be glad to help answer any questions you may have regarding that.

Brian Luce - ABR SRS
Weidel Realtors
215-348-5600x 163
609-225-4630 Cell
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Tracy R Robinson answered:
Hello Witlewin1

Yes, you can list a movie home like a residential home in the Multiple Listing System that real estate agents use to communicate with each other regarding homes for sell, price, address, description and showing information, etc. I would love to list your mobile home and get it sold
I do have Simone who might be interested. Give me a call and if I am not available, you can leave me and I will return your call.

Tracy Robinson-Realtor
62 South Main Street
Yardley, Pa 19067
Office Ph: 215-493-0200 ext 1087
Direct Ph: 267-395-0251
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi there-

Take a look at the crimes in the area right here on Trulia:

Stay safe,
Ali, Community Manager
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 25, 2012
Terry Lohrbeer answered:
Hello Daniella,
I just answered your question but let me correct myself. Brittany Farms and the Highlands are both in New Britain Twp. but they have a Chalfont mailing address. Most people refer to both areas as Chalfont because of the mailing address but they are both in New Britain Twp. so that is why they show up differently on the maps. As I said before they are both desirable areas and very close to Doylestown which is the county seat.


Terry Lohrbeer
Long & Foster Real Estate
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 10, 2012
Gregorio Denny answered:
How can you be pre-approved if you don't have the down payment? A pre-approval should include the verified funds to close, therefore if you don't have that, you are not pre-approved. I only point this out because many loan officers will use the term very loosely. What you may have is a prequalification.

Read this blog by Steven A. Ornellas which spells out the differences very nicely.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Linda Nunn answered:
There maybe. Most of finding a lease purchase is investigating a sellers desire to sell now or later.
A lease purchase is not a sellers first choice, but we may be able to present a desirable option.

I would be happy to sit down and talk about your options and win-win negotiation.

Please feel free to call

Linda Nunn
Keller Williams Preferred RE
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Chip Williams answered:

I refuse to accept you are an "older" couple. 60's are the new 40's.

I'll do a little homework and see what's available in the New Hope area. Are you familiar with New Hope? Are you open to other areas in an around New Hope? Any other requirements would be most helpful

Chip Williams, Associate Broker
Long And Foster Real Estate
511 Hyde Parke
Doylestown, Pa. 18902

chip's cell 610-442-6559 e mail:
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Jeannette Batsikas answered:
Best bet, try Angie's list, they have qualified contractors call and get an estimate it's free go for it.. Or ask around for recommended contractors in your neighborhood... ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Marsha Straka answered:
You could apply for section 8 housing with the Bucks Co. Housing Authority. They may be able to help you with your monthly payment or direct you to someone who can help. Also you can google landlord/tenant rights to see what the law is. Many landlords have no choice but to evict because they usually have a mortgage on the house and need your rent to pay for that or they will go into forclosure and loose the house and ruin their credit Good luck..I hope this helps. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Kurfiss SIR answered:
One of our Bucks County agents would be happy to help you with both the rental and home purchase. They are available at 215-794-3227.
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 2, 2012
Ron Thomas answered:
If you are think of sticking your toe in the water any time soon, you will be advised to understand that Real Estate is not a SHORT TERM investment:

The idea is to buy at the BOTTOM of the Market and hold on your assests.

If you think any Realtor is going to tell you that the Market in Pennsylvania is going to BOOM starting in May of 2013; you've got another think coming.

What are your LONG TERM GOALS?
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Chi Chi Ahia answered:
They are both very highly rated school systems. There are other considerations that may be able to help you make your choice. Feel free to contact me to discuss further.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 1, 2012
Alan May answered:
Janet - this sounds very confusing. I don't know how a transaction can go from a foreclosure (the bank owns it) to a short sale (the seller owns it and needs to negotiate with the bank).

there's absolutely no reason why the bank would "give" the property back to the original owner, in order to renegotiate a loss. It just doesn't make sense.

It sounds like getting the lawyers involved is the right step. Good luck.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Sheila Wilson answered:
Hi Susan,
I will be happy to help you find a home for rent and/or lease. I will do some research and then email you homes.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Suren Pogosov answered:
Give me a call and I’d be happy to help you with your rental.

Thank you.

Realtor, Sales Associate Selling in NJ & PA
Keller Williams Princeton & Delaware Valley Realty
Office: (609)987-8889 Ext.1328 Cell: (347)782-2036
My web-site:
Search for your dream home by Features, Location, School district or listing number at:
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 22, 2013
R. Eric Axelson answered:
No. You should fill out a buyers financial statement. Your realtor can provide.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Frank Dolski answered:
I would expect him or her to be an expert in the field. Any Realtor can do a short sale but there is much involved whenther it be on the buying or seller side of representation. I would look for someone who either has the specific trainig or someone who partners with another agent who does.

Best Regards,
Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
2100 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x103 (office)
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice