Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Traffic & Public Transportation in Boulder : Real Estate Advice

  • All156
  • Local Info17
  • Home Buying51
  • Home Selling10
  • Market Conditions10

Activity 1
Thu Jun 27, 2013
Maggie Hawk answered:
One way to research this would be to find the website for the Clerk of the Court for the county where the claim was settled. Do a search under your name, and see if you can find the records of the settlement of your case. The names of the parties involved, including the attorneys, should be on these documents.

You also might want to search the website for the State Treasurer for the state where the case was settled. One of the subjects you can search there is "unclaimed funds." These are monies that are being held for the legal owner, and that are now in safekeeping with the state. Good luck.

Warm regards,
Maggie Hawk, REALTOR
(386) 314-1149
Watson Realty Corp.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice