Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Belmont : Real Estate Advice

  • All29
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Wed Jan 29, 2014
Anna M Brocco answered:
You may want to protect yourself and consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate for all related paperwork--or does the complex have an accountant handling the related finances, if so consult with him/her as well. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 9, 2010
Joe Arnao answered:
The other set of documents is the Declaration of Trust. That should be found at the registry of deeds. The 6d needs to be filled out by the president of the Association and a notary, I believe. There may not be any rules and regs. Most of the conversions with which I was involved, left the bylaws and rules and regs to be created by the new owners, with a few guidlines spelled out in the Deed.
Whatever is on record is what rules the condominium, as I understand it. You should get an attorney, if you need further assistance. I can recommend one in Belmont if you are interested.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat May 31, 2008
Maria Morton answered:
There is a lead based paint Addendum that is part of the Real Estate Contract for homes built before 1978. This Addendum is required by federal law.
Removing the lead based paint is a costly & time intensive endeavor rarely required. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Belmont Zip Codes