Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Belmont : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Thu May 10, 2012
Tony Orefice answered:
Hello Jessdondero,

Have you consulted a mortgage rep? You will need to get that credit score up. The rep will advise you on where you need to be and what steps you need to take to get there. While you are doing that, save money! If you need a rep's name and number, please contact me and I will gladly give it to you. Good luck!

Tony Orefice
Wilkinson & Associates, ERA Powered
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Rob Clark answered:
Hi Mark,

You can search for an accredited buyer's representative in your desired area by visiting the REBAC site - see the link below.

Best of luck!
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice