Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Bellevue : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Maria Morton answered:
There are sites where you can check for crime reports by area. Here is one:
This one is to check for sex offenders by address:
Your local police department may also have a website for the public.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice