Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Bedford - Stuyvesant : Real Estate Advice

  • All261
  • Local Info34
  • Home Buying73
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions12

Activity 1
Fri Aug 22, 2008
Aileen-Manhattan-NYC answered:

Contact the Kings County Bar Association. It should have an attorney referral line or an office. Also ask about low income assistance or referrals for local attornies who are willing to discount their fees or provide some pro bono service. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice