Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Beaux Arts : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Sep 1, 2008
Frank Diaz answered:
You need to talk to the Realtor on site or the developer. Some allow you to transfer your option to sell and some don't. You may have to find someone to be an accomodating mortgagor on your loan and help you buy it, or lose your deposit.
I tried to transfer the option to buy on a condo in Waikiki from a husband to his wife, and they said it wasn't allowed. We had to find a new buyer to buy with him and we put the title in her name.
Let us know what you find out! I hope you can transfer your option.
You may also be able to come to an agreement to only lose part of your deposit. Be sure you are totally released from your contract and get a guarantee in writing.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 28, 2008
Samuel Hilbert answered:
I know a family who rents a place right in that area on 520. I was talking with them the other day about how the 520 repaving project as impacted their noise levels and got pretty positive feedback. There is still a lot of traffic in that area so there will continue to be noise...especially for those living right over the this family.

However, their feedback was that it has reduced noise...especially indoors with the windows closed. I would guess people who live a few blocks away will really notice a big difference.
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Beaux Arts Zip Codes