Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Beach Park : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Fri Sep 16, 2011
Shanna Rogers answered:
Hi Rg2slick,

If you believe the assessed value is too high, contact your countay assessors office to find out their procedure for getting your property taxes/assessed value re-evaluated. In the county I live in you can complete a tax assessor's form with comps in the area to see if they will lower the assessed value, which in turn will lower the property taxes.

Good luck.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice