Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Avalon : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Fri Sep 21, 2012
James Scott,CRS answered:
AV City Hall. The Clerk should be able to get you to the zoning official.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 9, 2013
James Scott,CRS answered:
Call Avalon City Hall. The clerk would be a good start. If that does not help.
Call or click and I'll find out. Do you have specific addresses?
Jim Scott, CRS* 609 425 7121 to 9 PM daily.

*There are over one million REALTORS® in business today.Only 37,000 hold the
Certified Residential Specialist Designation.CRS is the symbol of excellence in
residential real estate. Our members have proven they have the experience,
continuing training and commitment to be the best in their profession.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Diane Glander answered:
You may need flood insurance. That can be costly. Check with your Realtor as to whether or not the property you are interested in is in a flood zone.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Avalon Zip Codes