Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Arkansas : Real Estate Advice

  • All70
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying47
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 880
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Terry McCarley answered:
Call the Clerk of Courts office. The home may not have actually sold at auction - it might have been turned over to the bank.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Jennifer Lamb answered:
No. She can quit claim the deed to you but you need to contact the mortgage company and discuss their policy about having her removed from that.

Removing her name from the Deed will not negate her obligation to the loan, that is between her and hte Mortgage Company. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 13, 2012
Jennifer Lamb answered:
Your best bet is to contact an attorney. An attorney can look at your contract and help you find a resolution.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Marie Norman answered:
It appears that this is an old listing that hasn't been taken off of Trulia's websight. But it isn't currently on the market. I'm sure this agent has no idea that it is even here nor could they problably do anything about it being here. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Bobbie Burgess asked:
house or trailer will do we have 2 dogs that is one reason y we want n country and we love country
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Roger L. Nelson asked:
We are considering retirement around Natural Dam and the obvious question is if something goes wrong, in a remote part of Arkansas, am I just out of luck?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 18, 2014
Bill Saunders, answered:
I was showing this had not been answered... If not, the tax assessor shows it as being Hot Springs SD.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 29, 2012
ludovicaperez asked:
i'm looking a home that is near by school and groceries and also hospitals.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
My Mortgage Partner tells me he can write FHA loans for people with scores as low as 580. He's with a national company, I could put you in touch with him if you like and perhaps he can recommend a good lender in Arkansas. Of you could call a local realtor and ask for them to refer you to someone. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Mike Kelly answered:
Have you tried flagging the ad? It is right under the info where it says "report error"
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Bob Benscoter answered:
I have several clients that do that!!!! Please call me @ 501-276-0941 and I will try to help you!!
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 21, 2012
caliberxt asked:
This question is about this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Ron Thomas answered:
I prefer to be touched by a CARD or LETTER;
but this new generation does not believe in the Personal Touch.
So many kindnesses have been forgotten.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 20, 2012
David Bolick answered:
Kim...with all due respect...that's not making a lot of sense. Are you saying you have financing lined up for $300,000 on a house that you want an investor to purchase for $60,000 or am I totally reading this wrong. I deal with a lot of Real Estate Investors but would need to understand what you're trying to accomplish here. Thanks. David ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 17, 2013
David Bolick answered:
I'm not sure what you mean by "in conveyence"'s either Conveyed or Not Conveyed. When HUD forcloses on a home they get any and all occupants out long before they turn it over to a real estate agent to sell it. If it were occupied and owned by HUD, it would NOT be occupied...otherwise the occupant would be tresspassing and the agent would call the cops to have them arrested. If you want to provide me with any specifics like the Address, I can look up the status of ownership and sale status and assist you with a better answer. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Stephanie McDaniel answered:
The Jonesboro Jr High School lines are divided by Main Street. Valley View has one of it's lines that goes down Neely Road and seperates it from Jonesboro. It then goes up Woodsprings into Ridgepointe and some of those houses in the entrance & at the back of the subdivision are in Valley View school district.
Hollow Groove doesn't show up on the map....if it did I could give you a better answer. Even if I knew what part of town it was in. Do you have the street name correct?
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Mike Kelly answered:
I did a quick search for condos in Fayetteville, and found several in your price range. I'd be happy to help you find the perfect one!
Please email me at

Thanks, Mike
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Valenciarte2 answered:
I am seling my house; it´s in Otura, Granada Spain. If need descriptions, please writ to
Thank you
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
... 5 6 7 8 9 ...
Search Advice