Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Arcadia : Real Estate Advice

  • All30
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 11
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Anna M Brocco answered:
Any local agent/realty office can provide such information; also consider working with an agent of your own, who can supply you with any necessary data.....
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Anna M Brocco answered:
If you are in fact looking to purchase in the near future, why not simply work with an agent of your own....
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Tammy Hayes answered:
There is only one home listed in Myakka City that is offering seller financing. It is MLS #M5830238 at 7616 257th E St for $649,000. They are offering seller financing with 30% down and proof of funds. There are very few homes where the seller is offering financing in this entire area. It is just not feasible for most people. And most that are offering seller financing are high end or high priced homes which require 20% to 30% down. If I can help with anything else, please contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Cameron Novak answered:
Depends upon the crime report to which you're referring.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Robin Vitali answered:
Dear Roger,

I am unable to find a listing for 149 Ventnor. Could you please check to address? The only listings on Ventnor I could find are in Tarpon Springs and Windermere, is that where you are looking to buy?

Robin Vitali
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Feb 15, 2011
Antonio Vega-Pacheco answered:
Depending on the value of your property. If it is value over $100K it will increase but not double.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Alma Kee answered:
Hi Helen,

There isn't a link or an address. If you have the address, a local Sarasota Realtor will be able to help you.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 24, 2010
Hypothetically, one could let the property foreclose and have an investor buy it at an auction, but it's very unlikely that you wouldn't know about the fact that the foreclosure has gone through, because you'd be receiving certified letters to that effect.
Your question isn't 100% clear, because you're mixing two terms.
Is it a short sale or a foreclosure? A Foreclosure would be a public auction, so ANYONe could buy it there, including the agent's "investor".
Clarify exactly what your concern is and i'll try to help you.
You're welcome to email me at to keep it private.

Elena Ollick
Amerivest Realty
Faith Home Loans
skype: napleshomes
Get Pre-Approved:
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 19, 2008
Edwards-Williams answered:
I don't believe Title Companies should be filling out contracts. A Title Agent may have a Real Estate License but unless they do they should not be filling out contracts. There are some exceptions to that rule but that may be why you are in a quandry. The contract should specify the closing date if it doesn't I'm afraid you will need an atorney to sort out your options. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 15, 2009
Kurt Thomas answered:
I suggest visiting a website called mobile home bay
They advertise these types of homes for free and usually have several available. You may also want to seek out somebody locally who sells repossesed Mobile homes.
Speak to a lender first though, financing can be tricky on these, especially if you do not put land
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Arcadia Zip Codes