Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Apollo Beach : Real Estate Advice

  • All76
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying25
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 4
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Kim Roberts answered:

This property is not actively listed on the market. The last previous listing within MLS was from October 2009. It's possible it could be going in to a foreclosure situation, but is not yet on the market for sale. Without knowing where you came across this information I would not be able to determine the current situation of this property. If you wish to discuss further, or if I can assist you in finding another property, currently on the market, please contact me at 813-728-3333 or at .

Best of luck, Kim
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat May 1, 2010
Vickie Bruni answered:
I could not find 7602 Clair Wood Ct. but I did find 7603 Clair Wood Ct. That property is undercontract.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 9, 2009
Fred Griffin answered:
I am not a Lawyer and this is not legal advice, etc.

The Certificate of Title should be issued to the successful high bidder by the Clerk of Court 10 days after the sale.

If the property has not been vacated, the new owner files an affidavit with the Clerk of Court,
who then grants a Writ of Possession.

The Sheriff posts the 24-hour notice on the door. At the end of the 24-hour notice, the Sheriff returns to physically evict the occupants and remove their possessions.

Okay, that is how it is "supposed to work". In reality, a Sheriff that is overburdened may not post that notice immediately (it may take a few days), and they may not come back exactly 24 hours later.

If the problems persist, re-visit the Clerk of Court, and re-visit the Sheriff's Department. If that fails, talk to your Attorney.

Gentle Warning: It may not be advisable to confront an occupant, unless a Law Enforcement Officer is present. Proceed with caution.

Best wishes to you,
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 15, 2008
Don Tepper answered:
There are a number of programs that will wrap the purchase and rehab costs into one. For example, HUD's 203(k) program: see Some individual lenders can offer programs that accomplish similar outcomes, to.

However, do not misrepresent the situation or your intentions on any loan documents. Read your loan applications; a lender may have various forms of recourse if you lie on an application, including foreclosure. You don't want that.

It's always possible to rent out one of the properties for a short term (preferably a year, maybe slightly less...check with a lawyer or accountant) before making it your primary residence. But play by the rules.

Hope that helps.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Apollo Beach Zip Codes