Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in Ann Arbor : Real Estate Advice

  • All311
  • Local Info20
  • Home Buying112
  • Home Selling15
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 2
Tue Aug 25, 2009
Fred Griffin answered:
See a Real Estate Attorney for Legal Advice.

2Vegas, I am sorry this happened. What a bummer.

Your post reinforces something I suggest to all Condo Owners and Condo Buyers - get involved in your Condo Association. Be an Officer or Director if possible. Attend all meetings and keep abreast of what is going on.

Granted, many Associations are controlled by a small group of people who use Proxy Votes to remain in power.

Nonetheless, it is imperative that owners be involved in their Condo Association.

Regrets, and see an Attorney to determine if what was done was legal, and if you have any recourse.

Fred Griffin
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 27, 2012
Dallas Texas answered:
My buyers when seen speed bumps have a tendency to "shy away" not wanting to purchase a home due to children. See it is busy street.
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Search Advice