Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rental Basics in Akron : Real Estate Advice

  • All211
  • Local Info18
  • Home Buying68
  • Home Selling10
  • Market Conditions8

Activity 1
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Thomas McCombs answered:
You have to start making a paper trail of your contacts with the Landlord about the repairs. Write a letter, and give her a reasonable amount of time to make the repairs. If she does not, you notify her that the rent will be deposited with the court. Then you are in a better position to void the lease.
I suggest that you get legal advice on this to avoid problems, as each court seems to have its own rules about this.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice