Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 99502 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Tue Nov 1, 2011
Cyndi Alvarez answered:
Most older subdivisions have very little restrictions on cutting down trees. If you are in a condo it may be that the association would have rules to govern the removal of trees. I don't know whether you are in a house or a condo, but that subdivision has mostly large lots and the homes were built in the 70's, so it would be my guess that you have no rules. If you are still concerned, don't have an association, you can contact any title company and they can give you a copy of the covenants for that subdivision. It may be that those rules (or covenants) are on your as-built survey, considering the year built. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 11, 2011
Hunter Burton answered:
This property is under contract. If you're interested in similar multi-family properties, I'd be happy to send you some search results on what it is your looking for.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 18, 2011
Amy Mackey-Hornak answered:
Hi Kit,
I'm not certain which listings you are looking at around Campbell Park area. From there you could access Elmore bike trails and go north through the University and catch the bike trail. It runs through town to the Tony Knowles bike trail. The trails go all the way through town with a few small diversions on the side streets. You would have sidewalks along the way though. I'm not certain on the distance but know that it is 32 miles round trip from Turpin to the Kincaid Chalet and back. Lots of hills but a great ride. Here's a great link for you.

Amy Mackey-Hornak
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Nov 14, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
You may wish to ask your question again and be a little more specific as to location--in the meantime, you can check Google Maps or Mapquest.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
You may want to ask your question again and attach a link or give the address so that your question can be answered accordingly; in the meantime any local agent can help you--or check out Google Maps or Mapquest. ... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Lisa Fraser answered:
If you purchased this property you should have been provided with a copy of the CC&R's after you made an offer on the home. You then have 5 days to review the documents to ensure there are no restrictions which you cannot live with. I would be very surprised to hear that your transaction closed without you receiving a copy of these.
If you rent you should be able to contact the owner of the property and get this information from them. If not, I would contact the homeowners association or the managment association and have them provide you with a copy.
Hope this helps.

Lisa M. Fraser
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice