Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 99502 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Susan Vanderburgh answered:
In California, there are certain specific forms used by trade organizations, such as CAR and AIR and others. Other buyers and sellers also do not use these trade forms. Instead, they have their own forms that they've put together or bought somewhere. I believe that is the same where you are.

Your attorney, particularly one who specializes in residential real estate, should review for conditions of the contract and performance, liability and recourse.

If you are also using the attorney to assist with estate planning, the attorney should also look at vesting.

As it relates to financing, the attorney should review the financial obligations, security and terms related thereto.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Deborah Griffin answered:
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Don Tepper answered:

Just do an online search for "flat rate mls listing 33715" if that's your Zip Code. Or "flat rate mls listing anchorage" if you're in Anchorage. (It's unclear from your question.) I just did both and pulled up plenty--most are around $300 or less.

Hope that helps.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 1, 2010
Lisa Fraser answered:
The answer depends on if you have a written buyer representation agreement with you listing licensee. If you have no obligation in writing you can use whomever you choose to represent you in the purchase of your new home. You can certainly purchase your new home on your own if you feel comfortable doing so. I believe that most listing licensees will prefer for you to have your own representation if the home you are buying is not a for sale by owner. Honestly, why would you not want to have someone represent you in the purchase of your new home? There is no cost to you and you deserve to have someone negotiating on your behalf. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 25, 2009
Keith Sorem answered:
Welcome to Trulia.

This post is not really a post. It's more like an ad. Read the community guidelines.

You could try blogging about this, but it comes across as "pick me, pick me" which is probably not your best tool to generate leads. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 16, 2011
Kristian Pettyjohn answered:
Typically appraisers in the Anchorage area will assign $5000-6000 per bay, assuming they are up to spec.

For more info, check out : )

Warm Regards,

Kristian Pettyjohn
Buyer Specialist
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 14, 2008
Don Tepper answered:
How were the documents written? That is, on the sales contract, who did it specify would perform the repairs? Your understanding (that the purchasers would perform the work using the funds you'd put into escrow) is the way it's usually done. But it's possible that somehow it was written so you'd perform the work.

Is it possible that your husband was told that it was his responsibility to present evidence that the work was done to the satisfaction of the buyers? In that case, the settlement company may have been trying to say that it couldn't release any remaining funds until it was provided a statement that the work had been done.

Go back to your real estate agent and ask how the documents were written. Or examine the documents yourself; the answer should be there.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 7, 2007
Sylvia Barry, MAS,CIPS,SRES answered:
Hello Alaska Agents (or Agents on any other state):

You are cordially invited to join our First Annual National Open House Day. To be held on Sunday 11/4/2007 - Any local time that's convenient for you works for us.

See a couple views of our website

Make sure you are in this view:

Make sure your House is in this view:

See the original post

See you on the site soon!

Sylvia Barry
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun May 12, 2013
Vicki Maselli-Shoop answered:
The short answer is that presently you cannot - only licensed brokers and agents can post their listings to Trulia's site. See the link below for more details.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice