How To... in 95835 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nick Seevers, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA
Nick Seevers answered:
how does someone get out of an upside down loan with indymac one west bank?
About the only way is through a short sale. Indymac is notorious for being hard to do a short sale through but they do happen.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 5, 2013 How To... in Sacramento
Yvonne Rand, Real Estate Pro in Folsom, CA
Yvonne Rand answered:
I need a great real estate attorney to advise me on the formation a new RE investing LLC which will have equity investors. Any suggestions?
Janet Fogarty Law Office of Fogarty & Zell, LLP
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 15, 2010 How To... in Sacramento
Mireya (Mary)…,  in Sacramento, CA
Mireya (Mary) Davis answered:
What is the process to becoming a 203k contractor, and what forms do I need to fill out?
Hi Tony,
please visit the site address below to see all the requirements and steps to be an Approved 203(k) Consultant . Each applicant who meets the 203(k) program requirements will ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 13, 2010 How To... in Sacramento
Michele Pete…, Real Estate Pro in Rocklin, CA
Michele Peterson answered:
whah is the average cost of utilities in LHC? for a aprox 1400 sq home. Especially in the summer for A/C?
Call the utility company. They can usually give you approximate amounts.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 24, 2011 How To... in Sacramento
Michelle Car…, Real Estate Pro in Coppertino, AL
Michelle Carr-Crowe answered:
My husband & I are divorcing-we owe more on the home than it is worth. What is the best way to handle this?
Talk to your lender(s) right away & explain the situation and see if they will negotiate with you. You can also contact HOPE for Homeowners: here is brief info
Hope for Homeowners, a p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 15, 2010 How To... in Sacramento
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Keith Sorem answered:
My husband and I have decided to divorce...we owe more on our home then it is worth. What is the best way to?
There are a couple of issues here.
You are both on title, so unless one yields to the other (unlikely) then you will need to sell the property and suffer the consequences of a sho ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 15, 2010 How To... in Sacramento
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > 95835 > How To... in 95835
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer