Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rental Basics in 95823 : Real Estate Advice

  • All32
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 21
Wed May 6, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
If you have an executed agreement between 2 parties (property owner / tenant) there should be a clause regarding performance of both parties.

Confer with listing agent or attorney.

Depends on how the contract was authored you might be able sue DISCLAIMER: without review of paperwork difficult to make any full statements.

Read your contract. If you can sue forward a demand letter for payment per lease agreement you might be able to retain the deposit and 1st months rent or even more !

An amendment would need be signed by both parties attach to executed agreement

~ National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Lecturer regarding Credit Repair, Mortgage Loan Officer
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice