Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 95670 : Real Estate Advice

  • All37
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying14
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 4
Mon Mar 23, 2015
Craig J Townsend answered:
Yes. The bank can at their discretions proceed with the foreclosure if they want to. They do not have to entertain a short sale as they are not bound by the real state contract. Every state is different and some states have passed different laws. Some requiring the short sale lender to entertain an offer, but most of those laws have enough loopholes for banks to proceed to foreclosure.. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 19, 2010
Barbara Van Duyn answered:
Hi HH09 -

Need to know more.
Define poor credit?
What is your husband's gross monthly income?

0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed May 19, 2010
Colin Campbell answered:

Answer very frequently - however not a lot of $$ in it as a business model.

Good luck
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed May 19, 2010
Jillian Anderson answered:

There are several avenues you can try if you are not interested in selling the home right now. You can talk to the county tax assessor to see if you would be able to lower your yearly tax assessment. In addition, you can talk with your current mortgage holder to see if they are willing to restructure your loan for you in. Short of that I would be happy to refer you to a lender who may be able to help you to see if there is anyway to refinance the property. A 1031 exchange would only work if you were interested in selling the property and taking that money it putting it into another property. I would love to help you any way I can. Please do not hesitate to contact me direclty with any further questions. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice