Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Crime & Safety in 95662 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Sep 24, 2008
Erin Stumpf (Attardi) answered:
Hmm...You could visit the County Recorder's Office and find out...or (this may seem obvious), but you might try calling the police or code enforcement?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice