Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 95628 : Real Estate Advice

  • All27
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 2
Mon Jan 23, 2017
FHA 203k Mortgage Lender answered:
It's not a true construction loan but pretty close to it…it’s call an FHA 203k loan which can be used for repairs, rehabilitation and renovation You can check out the web reference below for more resources on that type of loan.

Best of luck
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 10, 2010
Dallas Texas answered:
Best confer with real estate attorney depends on state of where your purchase maybe located.

0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice