Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 95608 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Nov 10, 2012
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
Call the city and ask for the zoning or building office and ask them. I would think a permit would be required if you are putting up walls and especially if you will be wiring the room for electricity. Still, the town building or zoning officer will know for sure. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice