Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

95002 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Jun 15, 2017
Terri Vellios answered:
Yes. I know both products. You will want to make sure of the water table and you may want to get an elevation certificate which may dictate your financial options to build

All the best to you. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 11, 2010
Kevin Olson, Jessica Laude answered:
Hello Evelyn,

These people can be hard to find, especially since one can cover multiple states. I find it best to go to a local modular home seller and ask them what or who they recommend. Be aware that these people aren't cheap, and I've seen the situation where the cost of their services was more than enough to make people just walk away from the situation. They are mostly about selling new and not fixing. The specialists you are looking for mostly do warranty work, and that's why they are harder to find. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice