Using Trulia in 94108 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Matthew Lahti, Real Estate Pro in Longview, WA
Matthew Lahti answered:
How do you find out which realtor/agency handled the sale of a particular property?
Typically the only way to find the selling agent for a property is through the MLS provided the property was listed with a brokerage.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 18, 2012 Using Trulia in San Francisco
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Francisco County > San Francisco > 94108 > Using Trulia in 94108
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer