Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Moving in 93791 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Phil Rotondo answered:
You can; but you may be responsible for the entire 60 days. You should consult an attorney.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 8, 2012
Mark Overholtzer answered:
There are a lot of great neighborhoods in town, It really all depends on your style. You will really need someone to just drive you around to get a feel for what you like.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice