Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Crime & Safety in 93314 : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Manuel Gomez asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Kim Glass answered:
Hi Barbara and Steven,

By red zone, do you mean a house in an area that is red on the Crime Map? If not, could you clarify what you are referring to? Once you do so, hopefully we can help get your questions answered.

-Kim, Community Manager
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Matthew Bartlett answered:
Hi Hope,

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. It appears you have fallen for a common scam that has become very popular the last 3 1/2 years. I recommend that you contact the local Police Department to file a report right away. The more information you can give them about how you have been making rental payments and to whom those rental payments have been made to may go a long way into catching this individual that took advantage of you. Should the Police apprehend this individual sooner rather than later, you might be able to get your money back. Good luck Hope!

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 24, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
If unfamiliar with the area, do visit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors. For any safety/crime concerns contact/visit the local police department with all all your questions, hear all there is to hear firshand; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.....
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 23, 2011
Marla McWilliams-Lopez answered:
Find a few local lenders, and sit down with each one and explain your situation. They should be able to help you or refer you to someone that can.

Start with your local bank.

Good Luck! ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 16, 2007
Cj answered:
You will need to contact the registering office (usually parole board) to determine the information's accuracy. Here is another link you might want to check on
Locating Sex offenders and other felons living in your area
As a parent my self it would influence me, but I can not answer for you.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice