Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 92883 : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Aug 11, 2011
Jack Gilleland answered:
In my experience it is the asset manager for the corp/bank/lender that assigns the contractors. On occasion the total responsibility could be assigned to an agent or broker for contracting. Usually though it is after they get the listing from the bank/entity. Contact the broker or bank/corp that owns the property to get on their list. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice