Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 92627 : Real Estate Advice

  • All23
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 2
Tue Jan 3, 2012
Nicholas answered:
Hi Don, that could be possible if your social security income is high enough (typically lenders tend to gross it up), or if your loan is currently owned by fannie mae or freddie mac, you could possibly get a making housing affordable (MHA) loan, since they do not take debt to income ratios into consideration, caring more about credit and equity. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 17, 2009
Michael Barron answered:
Hi there. I would recommend Bob Snowden at Bankers Funiding (714) 734-8245 or

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
First Team Real Estate
(714) 552-6817
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice