Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 92405 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 14
Fri Apr 5, 2013
The Buyers Group answered:
It is an apartment complex, owned by Ascot Park Apartments, LLC. I hope this is helpful.


Bob Miller
The Buyers Group
Keller Williams Realty
909-945-0659 ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi Teddi,

Have you worked with an agent yet? I'd recommend that you reach out to an agent who knows the area well and can help you. Here is a link to get started:

Good luck,
Ali, Community Manager
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 24, 2013
The Buyers Group answered:
Probably so, for 2 reasons -- 1) As more and more people lose their homes, the demand for rentals is increasing. 2) Home prices are steadily increasing, which has a ripple effect on rentals. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 27, 2013
Sierra answered:
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Marla Arnold answered:
I've heard it's a nice neighborhood, and my husband and I looked at those apartments, but at the time, they weren't within our price range. We're currently considering them again, since we now need more space. There are a couple of schools nearby, so they should be kid-friendly. Besides, I believe it is a gated community, which is often much safer. Hope that helps? ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Mario G Bonola answered:
Hello Jerilynn, Yes! we can find out who the owner is and if the property has been foreclosed or so. Please contact me at 909-996-4572 with the full address and I can give that information! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Cynthia I. Nakaya answered:
Code enforcement generally goes to a home only after a complaint. Once there, what they write up as a violation at is usually dependent on what they see. If the house is a mess, you can bet the landlord won't fix anything once you move in. I recommend you look at other rentals. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Rich Myers answered:
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun May 17, 2015
Pamela Wiest answered:
by requesting a copy of the first one to see if the property management company will accept this copy
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Tricia Espie answered:
Yes, and buyer/tenant rep agents generally collect their fee from the property owner, so they work on your behalf at no charge to you. Please contact me at to receive rental property information.
Sincerely, Tricia Espie
Keller Williams Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Barry Goodrich answered:
There are some great area's! I have lived here for over 20 years and it's the best kept secrete in Southern California.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 7, 2012
Ludy Ivonina answered:
Hi Jaynhobbs,
The best way to find out the property address is to contact your Realtor.
Please give me a call at (909)731-7124 or email me
I'll be glad to help you.

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Dennis Craig answered:
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Trevolyn Haines answered:
Hello Alex110,

San Bernardino does require a license to rent a property in their city limits.
(Click on the link for the application). The fee is $60 and includes the zoning verification (normally an extra $37/$39).
There is an inspection that needs to be performed by code enforcement that is $100 every year- but if you pass the inspection the first time you will be exempt the next two years (see this link: ).

Because you have received a violation there may be a penalty besides the violation to bring you in compliance.

It is very unlikely that they will charge you the maximum of $1000 a day, it is more likely that it will be around $100/$150 a day and since this is a new violation for you, they may waive or reduce the fees but you want to take care of the violation as soon as possible. (I have found that the city has always been very helpful and courteous in my dealings with them, so don't be too anxious).

Many cities have this requirement to help prevent blight due to unmaintained properties. I have even heard of some cities requiring 'permits' for vacant properties- such as bank repos for the same reason.

If you need any help with your property or if you have any more questions, I live in the area and would be happy to help you.

Best of luck,
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice