Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 92182 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 11
Thu Jul 25, 2013
Hector Gastelum answered:
Having a Realtor always helps simplify the process

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
efax 619-270-2516 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 21, 2011
Dominic Pietrangelo answered:

Try speaking to the Real Estate offices and not the agents. Pitch to the offices and ask for all of their listings. If there is no cost and no exclusivity rights to the listings then I cannot see why they would not jump at the opportunity to display there listings on more websites at no cost.

I would be happy to look at the website if you could please email me directly.... info below.

I hope this helps!

... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 11, 2011
Bill Eckler answered:

Better do some homework, Jason, because to enter into a purchase agreement is to create a binding legal contract. If not done properly, you may be creating huge problems for yourself unless you are financially well off and really don't mind buying multiple homes.

The trick is to understand the process, be familiar with that market you are wishing to purchase in, and finally be prepared to act quickly when the right property surfaces. Many buyers lose out on opportunity because they have not invested enough time preparing for the best opportunity.

We strongly recommend against multiple offers and looking for trick or gimmicks. Instead. prepare yourself, understand the process and be ready to "pounce" at the right time.

Good luck,

... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 8, 2011
Kari Shea answered:

As an agent, yopu cannot advertise a property without it being listed.

You can go to the broker pitch sessions in your area and pitch it as a pocket listing.

Best regards,

Mark and Kari Shea
San Diego Real Estate Experts
Foreclosure & Investment & Short Sale Specialists,
Development Opportunities & Traditional Real Estate
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 21, 2009
Middleton And Associates answered:
Try going to the my listings section, and edit the listing. If it won't let you...I'd contact Trulia!
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 20, 2009
AJ Modig answered:
I had the same problem and I called Trulia they were able to help me get them all added to my account.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Feb 3, 2009
Kimberly Sellars answered:
Good Morning! Wow, nice to see someone doing research before jumping in. Because we as Agents do not specialize in these matters, I would suggest you call the City of Del Mar and ask for the code enforcement desk. You can get your correct and up to the moment code information. Should you purchase a home and decide to make changes, you could possibly open a can of worms. The city must be involved and you cannot be sure how far you will have to go. Once you begin to make changes, the city will require you to change everything that needs to be brought to code. Nice picture! Where were you? I enjoy golfing, when I am not taking care of my kids.... I guess that means I get out rarely. ;-) Feel free to call or email me with any questions. You may also look up information on the City of Del Mar web site. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 20, 2008
Seth Chalnick answered:
Hi, if this is the type of CMA (comparative market analysis) report you are looking for, just shoot me an email with the criteria you'd like to see, and with the frequency you'd like to receive them, and I'll be happy to send you the reports. See link below... ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 2, 2008
Jackie answered:
What is the property address?

I can look it up for you

Jay Gedanken
Broker Associate
PineappleHut Realty
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 19, 2008
Susan Wesely answered:
Sorry that things are not working out for you. You should talk with a lawyer. Does the boyfriend have a lease? If so, what does it say? Is his name on the deed? If so, you have a bigger problem. best of luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Oct 17, 2009
Dot Chance answered:
Consult an attorney that deals in eviction. I am not an attorney and not giving legal advice here, but if you go with his theory, then every domestic partnership would have an extremely hard time breaking up!

Why would he want to stay where he is not wanted? I know there is a website where you can ask legal questions much like Trulia. I cannot think of the name of it but I used it one time and it was a good experience.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice