Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

92081 : Real Estate Advice

  • All23
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 57
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Kevin Sanderlin answered:
Posting here will probably not help. This is a community post. You will want to click on the "help" button on the top right of the page and contact Trulia directly.
You also might want to call the NY police department and file a police report. Not sure if it will help, but I Think it's good to document these criminals as much as we can. I hope that our justice system will come up with a better way to catch all of these online criminals.

Kevin Sanderlin
Keller Williams Realty
Cell 858-212-4702
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Daniel Lehman answered:
If you live in the property and can justify that you live in the property, yes it is owner occupied...

0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Mary Lawler answered:
Hi Julie,
I'm very sorry to hear about your sad predicament.
You should consult an attorney very soon - preferably an estate planning attorney to find out your options. He or she can guide you about title, vesting, what your rights are and help you and your husband make preparations that extend beyond property rights.

My husband is just such an attorney;
Thomas Lawler, partner at Fay and Lawler, Attorneys
619-858-1800 is the best number to reach him.

Again, I'm very sorry that you're going through this very difficult predicament,
Mary Lawler, Realtor
Realty Executives Advantage
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Jerry Heard answered:
I googled them and suggest you do the same and read the reviews.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Tony Cannon answered:
Depends a little bit on the condition of the property, lease length, and who is responsble for yard maintenance, but around $1,900 per month would be my guess. If you see an advertisement in a website which is about half of the market rent, it is a common scam. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 6, 2012
Steven Ornellas answered:
Hi Ambi,

These two legal posts may help you to decide:

"California is a community property state, but what does that mean?"

"The Impact Of Joint Ownership Of Property"

Personally, we chose Community Property with Right Of Survivorship.

... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Mary Winterstrom answered:
Wed Dec 19, 2012
Chris Gorno answered:
Hello ~

Are you looking to purchase a 2nd property and keep your present one and rent it out? It is best to start with a conversion with one of San Diego's top Lenders to see what your options are. Once a Lender looks at your scenario, you will be able to determine all of your options! Below is a site with more info:

Feel free to call me if you would like to pick my brain at all: )

Windermere Real Estate SoCAL
Chris Gorno
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 13, 2012
OB Juncal & Associates answered:
That is a very subjective question. You should check into and see what you think about those results. For your price range there are a wide variety of schools available, but in raising kids you need to take your immediate neighbors into account too. Check the school scores and go spend some time in that area and see if it works for you. Let me know if you would like suggestions of comparable place in different areas. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Tiffany Boyd, Realtor answered:
I am happy to set you up with a link with all the Rentals on our MLS in North County.
If you see something you like, I can help show you the rentals when you come to town.
Please send me a quick email with your preferences,
Tiffany Boyd, Realtor
760 533-2244

Keller Williams Realty Carlsbad.
I look forward to helping you find your dream home!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Sep 16, 2012
Lance King answered:
It's not clear to me exactly what happened. It sounds like your agent told you you had a deal, but you don't say what ended up happening to the property.

That said, I'm not sure what action you want to take. You could:

file a complaint with his MLS and/or;
file a complaint with the DRE and/or;
file a suit

Taking any of these actions requires a fair amount of effort on your part - is it really worth it, even if you could cause him problems?

I've found that these kinds of things usually end up causing more grief to the pursuer. This is why, for example, I didn't pursue complaints against other agents who have openly solicited clients, even when the property was actively listed on the MLS.

If you really want to know, talk to a Real Estate attorney
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Chris Gorno answered:
Thanks for sharing~looks like a great move-in ready well priced home Mark! Let me see who I have that may be interested!

Chris Gorno
Windermere Real Estate SoCAL
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 19, 2012
This does sound odd.
Was that file actually underwritten? Or was that the opinion of the lender?
I am finding that some real estate agents and loan officers do not want to work with low down payment buyers....any excuse to push you off.
We can do your loan. Happy to help. cg
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 29, 2016
Laura Coffey answered:
One of you can buy the other out, you can sell, one can and one can leave until its market value if it's not , or you may have to do a short sale. Contact a local Realtor and discuss it with them and your girlfriend.
Good luck.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 1, 2012
OB Juncal & Associates answered:
What property are you asking about?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Fedupwmariposa asked:
If so, Please send all of your concerns to the OWNER. It's clear that Mariposa and Sunrise don't care. Maybe letters to the owner will lite a fire under their butts!
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Michael Harris answered:
Two years from the date that your home sold and ownership was transferred to the buyer of your home.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Kari Shea answered:
Hi Marion,

When looking for Section 8 housing, use the following resources:

1. San Diego County website

2. Private website

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Cindy Davis answered:
the best way to go is to ask a Realtor to pull them for you...feel free to send me the property you want comps for and I will gladly send them!
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 3, 2012
John Arendsen answered:
1 2 3
Search Advice