Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 92069 : Real Estate Advice

  • All25
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Tue Apr 23, 2013
Yes, actually it work for your protection as well. By doing this you're making statement that you're US citizen or permanent resident and an exempt from withholding, if you are? Also it protects the escrow officer/company, because they are the one who does this withholdings. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat May 1, 2010
Harold Sharpe answered:
Hi Barbi
You can get a copy of your deed at the county recorders office.
Usually you will not need it as the Escrow / Title company takes care of it

Harold Sharpe
So Cal Homes Realty
(951) 821-8211
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Joan Wilson answered:
You might want to consider an auction in today's market if you are in a hurry. I have sold land, and it can take awhile unless you are priced very aggresively. Auctions go quick.

Let me know if I can help in any way,

Joan Wilson (Realtor, SRES, Ecobroker)

California Cool 4 Sale
Prudential California Realty
Direct Phone: 760-757-3468
Fax: 760-946-7894
License # 01341483

It is my Goal to Increase the Success and Profitability of Those I Serve
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Bryan Devore answered:
Hi, Nance. I'm sorry you're in this situation. Without knowing how much your downpayment was, I don't really know your current financial position in the house. If you are in a situation where your current loan is higher than what you could sell the house for (minus the sales commissions and closing costs), then you would be faced with losing your downpayment and trying to do a short sale. With a short sale, your lender agrees to take less than what the loan amount is for.

The main thing right now is to determine if you want to stay in your home to preserve the home (if you can afford to stay in the home) or be able to stay at home with your baby (which is commendable!), and risk not being able to keep your home. There really isn't an easy answer, or a right answer, just the best choice for you given your alternatives. I'd be happy to discuss this more in detail with you as there are MANY pros and cons (tax consequences, etc.) with everything you are thinking about. Please feel free to visit our website for our contact information.
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 29, 2010
Bryan Devore answered:
Hi, Ginin. I just realized that nobody answered your question!

I happen to live a couple of miles from Mahogany. I know that area well, as well as the new La Costa Oaks stuff (Rockledge and Copperwood). Certainly the area of La Costa Oaks is considered better as far as schools go. The question is, do you want to take that much of a loss to go into another home. Would you have to do a short sale in order to sell your home? There is really a lot to consider and a lot to discuss (this space doesn't provide enough room for that). Please feel free to contact me via our website or at 760-908-3838 and we can talk through everything. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 2, 2011
Diane Teti answered:
Good Morning, a good option might be to talk with your bank about a loan modification. Some banks will require you to be at least one month behind, that needs to be a serious decision on your part, on the other hand some banks will look at the circumstances and decide to do a modification before you come deliquient. What is your reason for needing to move? You can visit our custom webite at www.SanDiegoPropertyValues.Info , there you can get a very good idea of what your actual home value is compared to homes right around you immediate neighborhood. Renting can be an option, however, it would appear that you would have a large negative between rent and mgt and taxes. We can talk about the option that short sale will offer. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice