Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 91802 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Camelia Vera answered:
Hi Zoe,
I would get proof from the Police Department that you have been a victim of Credit Fraud. Show this to the prospective landlord. If you are working with an agent, have your agent write a nice letter explaining the situation.

Additionally, you may consider paying 6 months in advance and/or sign a two year lease with your landlord so they know you have the ability to pay and are serious.

Having letters of reference from your previous landlord(s) may also help you. Hope these tips help you. Best wishes.

Camelia Vera, DRE 01871575
Coldwell Banker George Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Tom Berge, Jr. answered:
Not to the best of my knowledge. I do not believe there are any apartments in the City of Alhambra which are in the South Pasadena school district.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 24, 2011
Cindy Demro asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Search Advice