Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 91801 : Real Estate Advice

  • All30
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying15
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue Mar 30, 2010
d answered:
The best thing to do will be to contact your agent or builder and ask them to refer a lawyer.

Also, the person drafting your design should have lawyer reference too.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice