Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 91607 : Real Estate Advice

  • All23
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sat Apr 1, 2017
Anna M Brocco answered:
Was a title search this point it may be in your best interest to consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate, he/she can best advise, see what options you may have.... ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 15, 2011
Monique & Joe Carrabba answered:
Hello MD,

Please ask your agent to contact the DRE as they have in house attorneys. In my opinion the agent should show all offers. I don't think you will have recourse other than reporting it to the DRE.


Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
(323) 899-2900
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 18, 2011
Dorene Slavitz answered:
Probate is the legal process by which property – owned by a person who had died – has been passed to his or her heirs after their death. So the house was owned by a person who passed away, and is being sold. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice