Tech Tips in 91387 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Joe Cusumano, Real Estate Pro in Riverside, CA
Joe Cusumano answered:
We bought a house in canyon country. It has an illegal (no permits on file) 2 room additions in the back. SCBS demands permits. Can I fight.?
You can but it will be very tough. Cities are hurting for money and this is one way to get some. If you had plans then you might be able to fight ti but with out them they are pretty mu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 1, 2011 Tech Tips in Canyon Country
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Canyon Country > 91387 > Tech Tips in 91387
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer