Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 91207 : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Mon Aug 20, 2012
Scott Godzyk answered:
There is no address or link to look it up. you should go back to the ad, click on the profile for the listing agent and call or email them direct for quick answers.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 1, 2011
I only have short sale info, but I emailed someone there to ask for you.

Short Sale Department 1-866-521-3828
Short Sale Fax 866-517-7976 (links to forms from the Foreclosure Prevention Resource Center) ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 20, 2011
Kristina Martinez answered:
Well yes they can. But id someone else owns it has to go to court. Most people won't redeem because they have to pay what was owed plus costs. With most homes lost they are upside down. Not likely to happen. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 8, 2010
John Barry answered:
Hi Lady,

Your best bet is to work with a good agent who can provide you with foreclosure listings that are available & fit within the area, price range & size/style you are looking for. Most foreclosure listings are sold similar to regular sales, listed by an agent and marketed as any other property would be. The seller you would enter into contract with should your offer be accepted would be the bank which foreclosed on the home, and the decisions would be made by the banks management and asset manager handling the transaction.

If you are not currently working with an agent and would like some assistance, I would be happy to help you out. Please give me a call at 323-810-7976 or send me an email to - I would be happy to go into the process in much greater detail with you an answer any questions you may have.

I also recently did a blog post where I re-posted an article concerning REO sales - you may find it somewhat helpful as it concerns this subject. You can find the article here:

Hope this info is helpful - let me know if you have any questions...

Have a nice evening!

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Cell: 323-810-7976
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 23, 2010
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
A loan modification should stop the foreclsoure if in fact it is completed. The only way to confirm if it will effect the foreclosue sale is to contact the attorney handling the foreclosue sale and or the eviction. I would not just take the landlords word. It is always best to confirm what your told.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Metro Milwaukee
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice