Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 91042 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Nov 24, 2012
The Hagley Group answered:
I would recommend first making a call to the REO department of the bank explaining the situation. If they are unwilling to work with you, consult an attorney about bringing a civil action against the bank. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice