Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 90813 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Wed Nov 26, 2014
Alex Montelongo Real Estate Group answered:
I would seek counsel from a Real Estate Attorney. There is not enough information to go by. Without seeing the contract and all of its terms, it is impossible for anyone to give you advice.

Best of luck,

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic #01456982
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Michael Magaw answered:
Do you have a contract with her for the sub-lease? What agreement do you have with her? She just moved in and may not want to relocate again. If that is correct, then she may not want to cooperate with your plans. And good luck explaining to her your reasons. I would suggest you contact an eviction service and pay them for their expertise. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Steven Ornellas answered:
Hi Lisa, just responded to your other question, try this site, its uses a new "vertical search" method that returns more results than any other site I have used:,CA

Best, Steve
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice