Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90620 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 37
Thu Mar 21, 2013
Connie Bramble answered:
Gemnerally speaking in Buena Park not really. But there is always the Residence in and extended stay hotels that have a bedroom and living room with a small kitchen. Or yoiu could try a small house close to the beeach. They will rent for a couple of months.
Good luck to you,
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Michael Davis answered:
If I am reading correctly, that is a question for the Buena Park Police. They would have records of any crime reported in the area.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
Your local multiple listing service is really the only way. The MLS will only have homes that are actually listed for sale by the bank or the homeowner. Other sites are publishing a list of homes for which legal papers have been filed to start the foreclosure process, but they are not available for purchase until the owner lists them with a realtor and they are put on the MLS. Likewise banks will not talk to anyone or sell a home until it is listed with a realtor and put on the MLS. So, MLS is really your only reliable resource. ... more
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Walter 'Skip' Kersten answered:
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 7, 2012
John Doyle answered:
Rental properties go quickly in most areas. To get the most up to date list, find an agent with real time access to the MLS.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Ingrid Ski Realtor answered:
These are all good cities to rent in. How close to work or family do you want to be? And can we find the home or condo you want to rent is the question. How many bedrooms, baths, any pets, and what is your max amount to spend each month on rent? When will you be coming our here to look?
Or is someone here going to help you in this process? Let me know how I can help you. Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Eden Lim answered:
Yes, I had a client with the same situation, and the lady that helps qualify my buyers was able to get my client an FHA loan.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 27, 2012
Michael Davis answered:
The surrounding homes are older construction, this is a new construction "pocket tract" built on yesterdays strawberry fields. I understand they are selling quickly, that tells us there is a demand which prevails higher prices. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 17, 2012
vintage1201 asked:
Hi, I'm looking for a 2bdrm townstyle apt or anything similar in orange county, my limits is 1,400. So if anybody have a property or suggest a place please let me know. Wanting to move ...
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Kawain Payne answered:

Getting a mortgage loan will depend on how long ago the judegement was paid off and how well you have managed your credit since paying off the judgement.

I had a client who had a judgement in the past,but due to the length of time the judegment had been paid off and how well he handled his credit since paying the judgement off he was able to secure a mortgage with a good rate and terms.

You should consult a lender for a pre approval, there will be no charge to you. As part of the pre approval process the lender evaluate your credit report and your income to determine if you are able to get a mortgage loan.

Best of Success to You!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Susan Vanderburgh answered:
Can you port your voucher to Riverside County? I have 2 homes available in Riverside County. I might be able to assist you with this.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Shaukatali Kadibhai answered:
Yes you can purcahse . a fore closure will be seen for 3 yrs but if all
other payments in the last 12 months are current the lender will consider giving a loan.
contact a mortgage lender in you area or email me and I will refer you to one.

Click on the link for all real estate information.

Good Luck.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue May 15, 2012
Albert Elhage answered:
Cash offers might not always be the best offers.
There are other items on a contract that might be agreeable to sellers than the cash.
Remember for the seller, it is all cash at the end of the day.

To compete have a clean offer and hope that your offer is the best offer.

Albert Elhage

(512)971-1773 (Mobile)
(512)327-7449 (Fax)
... more
0 votes 19 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 7, 2015
Emily Knell answered:
2yrs after a bankruptcy you CAN qualify for an FHA loan. There are FHA programs that will accept very low FICO scores.

The first step is to see what your current MID FICO score is (and don't take the word of Free Credit, please allow my trusted lender to run their own tri-merge report to get an accurate number. I work with Bank of America & other mortgage brokers who have access to more programs.

If your current score is actually closer to 620-640, you could qualify for the Cal-Access program which would only require a 1/2 percent down payment & then we get a seller to pay your closing costs.

Please call or email me so we can discuss your options further.
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 21, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
If you don't find your answer on line, keep in mind one can check the local public records departments, ask the owner(s), or any local agent can help you--contact any realty office and inquire. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 15, 2010
Scott Miller answered:
Hi Andrew. What is the REALTOR and real estate attorney that represents you in this transaction saying? What advice are they giving you? Are you represented? Everyone here that wants to help you with this problem needs to know.

We wrote you on the first post earlier that if you do NOT have an executed contract, a contract signed by ALL parties in the transaction, then you do not have an agreement by law. All real estate contracts MUST be in writing. That means signed, too. In addition, if the contract is out-of-date, then it's null and void.

GOOD LUCK and please help us to fine-tune our answers by giving us more information.

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Mission Viejo Real Estate by Valorie Stover answered:
Theresa, Unless you are moving out of Southern CA you won't find a house for that price. When you see those prices on the internet, it is usually stating what they are behind in payments, not what the house will sell for! ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 12, 2012
You might qualify for an FHA loan if your credit has improved and remained constant. Let me know if you'd like a referral to a Loan Consultant in California and with our company.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 8, 2010
Shel-lee Davis answered:

First get a pre-approval! A pre-qual is not going to give you much leverage as you make your offers.

Second, can you give us some information on why you believe you have had no luck? Are you being reasonable with your offers and expectations. Has your agent made sure to show you properties the moment they hit the market? Are you writing strong offers? I would be happy to go over any of these items with you. Contact me through my profile or give me a call. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, CDPE, SFR, QSC
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 19, 2010
Eric Israel answered:
Nickoli, here is a pretty good list of the assistance programs out there: . Maybe there is one for you?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice